Use of Your Personal Information
When you use this site:
- You will be asked to provide information such as your contact details. We will store this data and hold it on file. We will use this data to fulfil our agreement with you.
- We will take all reasonably practicable steps to ensure that personal data is accurate, up-to-date and kept no longer than necessary.
We may use information that you provide or that is obtained by us:
- To register you with our website and for the administration of our website services.
- For assessment and analysis to enable us to review, develop and improve the services which we offer and to enable us to provide you and other customers with relevant information through our marketing programmes.
We may supplement the information that you provide to us with information that we receive from third parties.
In order to protect our customers and ourselves from fraud and theft, we may pass on information that we obtain from making identity checks and other information in our customer records, including how you conduct your account, to financial and other organisations including law enforcement agencies, involved in fraud prevention and detection, to use in the same way.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may give information about you to the following, who may use it for the same purposes as set out above:
- To employees for the administration of any accounts, products and services provided to you now or in the future.
- Agents who (on our behalf) profile your data so that we may tailor the goods/services we offer to your specific needs.
- To anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you.
- If we have a duty to do so by law.
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we can not guarantee the security of any data you disclose on-line. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing on-line over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
For further information about the steps we take to protect your information and make online ordering as secure as possible, please contact our Data Controller.
You have the right to see personal data that we keep about you, as defined in the Data Protection Act, upon receipt of a written request. If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect, please contact us.
What are cookies?
A “cookie” is a small text file that’s stored on your computer, tablet or phone when you visit a website. Cookies are not computer programs and they cannot spread viruses. They cannot access other information stored on your computer.
Some cookies are deleted when you close down your browser. These are known as session cookies. Others remain on your device until they expire or you delete them from your cache. These are known as persistent cookies and enable us to remember things about you as a returning visitor.
If you want to know more about how cookies work and how to manage or delete them, visit the World Wide Web Consortium's website (or, for third party cookies, visit www.youronlinechoices.com). Alternatively, you can search the internet for other independent information on cookies.
We recommend that you accept cookies from our website, as you will not be able to use our online shopping service without them, and it would make it difficult for us to identify future improvements to services based on tracked visitor behaviour